The objective of this project is to learn how to customise Flutter Widgets to achieve a beautiful user interface designs and also use of Flutter to build for both iOS and Android.
This app is a Body Mass Index Calculator inspired by the beautiful designs made by Ruben Vaalt. It will be a multi screen app with simple functionality but full-on custom styling. Starter files were provided by London Appbrewery and app is built on top of that.
- Third party library - Font Awesome
- How to use Flutter themes to create coherent branding.
- How to create multi-page apps using Flutter Routes and Navigator.
- How to extract and refactor Flutter Widgets with a click of the button.
- How to pass functions as parameters and fields.
- How to use the GestureDetector Widget to detect more than just a tap.
- How to use custom colour palettes by using hex codes.
- How to customise Flutter Widgets to achieve a specific design style.
- Understand Dart Enums and the Ternary Operator.
- Learn about composition vs. inheritance and the Flutter way of creating custom UI.
- Understand the difference between const and final in Dart and when to use each.
Bmi Calculator Flutter
git clone https://github.com/dilipagheda/bmi-calculator-flutter.git