A react app that displays restaurants in an area.
- Zomato API
|__ public |__ src |__ components |__ containers
- Clone the repo on you local machine
- Node and npm needs to installed if not already
- Get a token key from Mapbox and save it in a variable named
REACT_APP_MAPBOX_ACCESS_TOKENin an .env file in the root directory
- Get a token key from Zomato and save it in a variable named
REACT_APP_ZOMATO_ACCESS_TOKENin an .env file in the root directory
- Go to http://localhost:3000 to view the app
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
• Released: Jan 20, 2019, 08:35 PM
A single page map application using React and React-Map-gl. Used Material-UI for React and Zomato's API to gather data. Made the site accessible, responsive and it uses React's service worker for offline availability. size
git clone https://github.com/crisner/neighbourhood-map.git