OFOS is an open source Online Food Ordering platform that is capable to run sites similar to Just Eat. It is written in AngularJS with REST API for high performance in mind.
This is project is part of Agriya Open Source efforts. OFOS was originally a paid script and was selling around 10000 Euros. It is now released under dual license (OSL 3.0 & Commercial) for open source community benefits.
OFOS Online Food Ordering platform is an open source project. Full commercial support (commercial license, customization, training, etc) are available through OFOS platform support
Theming partner CSSilize for design and HTML conversions
How it works
Users can search for their preferred restaurants at a faster pace enabling them to see the latest offers, menu list and details of the restaurant.
Get to know the add on details of a particular food acutely before placing your order.
Place your order at once after taking your time. Mention the delivery address, delivery time to go along with your basic profile information. This option enables one to pay for their order as well.
This feature empowers the restaurant to check the current status and progress of the order.
It accredits the restaurant’s personnel to the list, manage, and coordinate the several branches of a restaurant from the same website.
Through this one can track and keep in check with all the transactions being done.
This enables the users to have a clear view of the restaurant and thereby know more on it.
- PHP >= 5.5.9 with OpenSSL, PDO, Mbstring and cURL extensions
- Nginx (preferred) or Apache
For building (build tools)
- PHP dependencies are handled through
- Needs writable permission for
/media/folders found within project path
- Build tasks are handled through
- Database schema
Our approach is similar to Magento. If anything is not clear, please contact us.
All Submissions you make to OFOS through GitHub are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You grant Agriya a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no charge, royalty free, irrevocable license under your applicable copyrights and patents to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, display, publicly perform, sublicense and distribute any feedback, ideas, code, or other information ("Submission") you submit through GitHub.
- Your Submission is an original work of authorship and you are the owner or are legally entitled to grant the license stated above.
Copyright (c) 2014-2018 Agriya.
Dual License (OSL 3.0 & Commercial License)