Simple Front-end Design (Portfolio project 1)
This is a simple front-end design project inspired by a design concept on dribble
It uses CSS grids and sample cropped images to build a page layout and styling.
See the Live Version.
This project was completed in line with requirements and standards provided by Microverse.
Clone the repository to your local machine
Open the terminal
$ git clone https://github.com/johnsonsirv/portfolio-project-1.git
Go to the directory
$ cd portfolio-project-1
$ npm install
$ npm run start
This will launch http://localhost:8080/
How to contribute
- Fork the repo (https://github.com/johnsonsirv/portfolio-project-1/fork)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b feature/[choose-a-name])
- Commit your changes (git commit -m 'What this commit will fix/add')
- Push to the branch (git push origin feature/[chosen name])
- Create a new Pull Request
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details