✈️ Travel Language Kit 🍜
This is my project for Hackathon. The APP is designed for travellers in foreign countries to communicate with the locals, especially when ordering or buying food.
Table of Contents
- You can point to a food image, and get the translation in both text and speech formats.
- You can choose from several frequently used sentences. (Ordering, asking for price, paying by card / in cash, etc.)
- You can customize the sentences. For example, let the chef / shop owner know about your food allergy before ordering.
- You can get the current location (detected by Geolocation API).
- You can choose a location from the map.
- The targeted language for translation will be changed instantly based on the location you've chosen.
- You can also describe to the locals what you'd like to buy by drawing a picture.
- Google Cloud Translation API
- Web Speech API
- Geolocation API
- Pigeon Maps
- React Canvas Draw
This project was scaffolded using the create-react-app cli. See the standard create-react-app docs.