Vuetify is an open source MIT project that has been made possible due to the generous contributions by community backers. If you are interested in supporting this project, please consider:
- Becoming a sponsor on Github (supports John)
- Becoming a backer on OpenCollective (supports the Dev team)
- Become a subscriber on Tidelift
- Make a one-time payment with Paypal
- Book time with John
Open Collective Sponsors
Vuetify is a Material Design Component Framework for the Vue framework. We believe that you shouldn't need design skills to build beautiful Vue applications. Vuetify takes the pain out of development by providing everything you need:
- Over 100 beautiful hand crafted Material Components
- Powerful and unique directives for customizing user experiences
- WCAG accessibility (a11y) and Section 508 compliant
- Full RTL support
- Support for IE11 / Safari 9 with polyfill
- Easily customizable with SASS variables and vue-cli-plugin-vuetify
- Built with the Material Design 2 Specification
- Designed for mobile to desktop
Vuetify is expansive, powerful and provides tools required for large, robust applications.
Vuetify supports all modern browsers, including IE11 and Safari 9+ (using polyfills). Components are designed for a minimum width of 320px.
For help and support questions, please use our community chat. This issue list of this repo is exclusively for bug reports and feature requests.
Please make sure to read the Important Information before opening an issue. Issues not confirming to the guidelines may be closed immediately.
Detailed changes for each release are documented in the release notes.
Please do not ask general questions in an issue. Issues are only to report bugs, suggest enhancements, or request new features. For general questions and discussions, ask in the community chat.
To help you get you familiar with our contribution process, we have a list of good first issues that contain bugs which have a relatively limited scope. This is a great place to get started. If you have any questions, please join us on the community chat.
We also have a list of help wanted issues that you might want to check.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
Copyright (c) 2016-present Vuetify LLC